Nonprofit Data GoalsDec 29, 2021
What are your data goals for 2022? Your data resolutions?
Here are five ideas to get your goal setting juices flowing.
- Increase the number of regularly scheduled data audits you run.
- Learn a new feature in your donor management system.
- Label primary contact information clearly - address, telephone, email.
- Cleanup old or no longer needed custom fields.
- Survey your fundraising team and ask them what they need to feel more confident in their use of the system.
Bonus - track these goals in whatever way feels comfortable to you. Make it easy.
Let's make 2022 the best 2022 ever!
Here's to you and your success in the new year.
Sign up to receive my weekly email with fresh takes, advice, & tips on building a one-person business, nonprofit fundraising, and fundraising data.